In order to get the best results for gorgeous-looking skin, along with your cleanser, toner and moisturizer, include a face serum to your daily skin care routine. The specialty of this elixir lies in the fact that it is formulated to target specific skin problems. So whether you want to reduce fine lines, smooth out wrinkles, get rid of dark spots, prevent acne, reduce pores or brighten up your skin, serum comes in a variety of formulas. All you will need to do is choose a suitable one for your skin type — and you will be spoilt! ‘Refresh’ Facial Serum by Body Tonique is a BIG hit! This amazing little bottle helps diminish those lines and wrinkles.
The beauty buzzword these days is ‘Serum’. Serums have grown in the marketplace because of consumer’s need to address their special skin concerns. So why is serum the must have beauty product? As for whether a serum should be used along with a moisturizer? Experts agree that serum and moisturizer can be used together. Many serums are geared for all skin types. But, if your skin is very dry, you can layer a moisturizer over the serum. Moisturizer gives the additional emollients that especially dry skin may need.
For best results, incorporate the serum into your daily beauty routine. After cleansing your face, spray with Body Tonique Classic and leave it damp on the skin, apply one or two drops of serum, and smooth into target areas. Paying attention to creases, and wrinkles. This way, the ingredients penetrate exactly where your skin needs hydration. Wait for a few minutes until the serum is fully absorbed before applying a moisturizer. Keep your moisturizer in the refrigerator as when it is applied cold, it pushes blood away from the skin and in the process, creates a vacuum effect to pull the potent serum ingredients deeper within the skin. Also, the cold product reduces inflammation and puffiness. It makes your skin look more refreshed.
Body Tonique Classic is our exclusive skin hydrating tonic and unique formula. It gently cleanses the skin and repairs many issues that stem from very dry skin conditions while diminishing wrinkles, age spots and normalizes troubled skin such as; acne, rosacea and itchy flaky patches. Formulated with all natural and chemical free ingredients, it is a terrific mosquito deterrent and also eases the pain and promotes rapid healing of sunburns, oven burns and other kitchen mishaps. It will also stop the pain of ant bites, bee and wasp stings.
Use daily morning and night. Spray Body Tonique Classic onto your face until wet; allow it to sit for about 30 seconds. Hold a warm, wet washcloth to your skin allowing 15 seconds for the Body Tonique Classic to work. Wipe the skin clean, pat dry and apply a final spray of Body Tonique Classic to finish, allowing it to completely dry.
Each face serum available in the market may be aimed at solving a specific skin problem, so the benefits vary. Since highly concentrated treatments contain high levels of nourishing ingredients, all of them help restore moisture and elasticity to the skin, while regulating oil production. The most common benefits include hydration, increased nourishment, brightening of the skin, and acne prevention. They also help in strengthening skin cells.
While other face creams contain only 5 to 10 percent of active ingredients, a face serum can contain up to 70 percent! No wonder these potent products are able to deliver a much greater concentration of nutrients, deeper into the skin.
Serum must always be used according to the instructions and as per the prescribed amount because excessive use of serum can cause irritation, rashes and itching to the skin. Also, never use two serum at the same time because of the active ingredients they contain and the heavy content of these products, clogging of pores is a common side-effect. and they can make your skin greasy and look oily, particularly in Summer.
Serum is different from cream type moisturizer because:
- The molecules in serum are smaller than those in your regular moisturizer; thus they penetrate deeper into the skin and give better results. A moisturizer has larger molecules, and so it works only on the first layer.
- While serum deposit highly concentrated active nutrients, vitamins and minerals, which are essential for treating various skin conditions, moisturizer provide moisture and hydration to the skin.
- The efficacy of serum is more as compared to moisturizer. The results acquired are quick and satisfactory, unlike the latter.
It is important to choose the right serum. Whether you’re blessed with a good complexion or have problematic skin, the sheer variety that you have in serum can be a problem for even a beauty junkie. To ensure that you find one that will suit your skin, begin by picking a serum as per your skin type — dry, oily, combination or sensitive. There is no such thing as the best face serum for everyone. You can determine the right product for you according to your age and needs. Also consider what other skin care products and techniques you are using. Caution when using chemical peels regularly, be careful if you are adding an anti-ageing serum to your routine. The Vitamin C and alpha hydroxyl acids in these serum are very acidic and can irritate freshly peeled skin. Be careful with other forms of exfoliation when using anti-ageing serum. For the best results from most skin care products the secret is to use them consistently. This is especially true if you are trying to remove wrinkles and age spots. Try a serum for at least a month before you give up on it. It can take some trial and error, but eventually you’ll find the best face serum for your needs.
Body Tonique Miracle Crème it is still the best. It is a light creamy lotion which glides smoothly over skin, giving it the 1, 2, 3, punch of hydration, protection and suppleness. It smooths onto your skin without tugging and sinks deeply to erase wrinkles, lines, age spots, and damage due to the sun. Hand crafted from only pure organic materials and skin nourishing plant extracts.
It IS a miracle in a bottle, imparting the elasticity and refined texture of youth. Miracle Crème is also wonderful for restoring shine, silkiness and soft texture to the hair. This is a “Vegan” Crème with no added fragrances or chemicals.
In an attempt to achieve a radiant complexion and get rid of wrinkles, we slather our bodies with expensive anti-ageing creams and moisturizer, get chemical peels and Botox. Although these methods may be helpful in improving the way our skin looks, the key to reducing wrinkles and improving our complexion is to decrease free radical damage from occurring at a rapid rate. In order to do this, we have to ensure our diets include these five foods that are rich in antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Leafy green vegetables which help detoxify the body to keep skin clear and radiant.
- Beans and lentils are anti-inflammatory foods that prevent dull, dry, wrinkled sagging skin.
- We need a source of good fats in our diet to help us absorb nutrients from our vegetables and fruit, keep our cells supple, our skin glowing and wrinkle-free, our brains sharp, and our mood upbeat. We also need dietary fat to burn fat. Extra virgin olive oil contains oleic acid, which helps us absorb Omega-3s and other vitamins and nutrients from our foods.
- Green tea contains compounds known as polyphenols, which help to eliminate inflammation-producing free radicals. Research shows that polyphenols protect healthy cells from cancer-causing DNA damage, while ushering cancer cells to their death. Remarkable finding is the power of green tea polyphenols which can help prevent psoriasis, ulcers, rosacea, wounds and wrinkles.
- Almonds are by far nature’s best dietary source of selenium and vitamin E. However, it is important to bear in mind that almonds, like most other nuts are calorie-dense, and therefore they should be consumed in moderation, especially if you are concerned about weight gain.
Wrinkles may be a natural part of the aging process, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do your part to limit this common beauty complaint. Healthy lifestyle choices can help minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and perhaps even reduce your risk for developing premature fine lines. Good nutrition is just one way a healthy lifestyle can potentially guide you to wrinkle-free skin. Ensuring your diets includes the above.